general settings to make wuhu work

  • aleutianman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      my hard drive crashed and i forgot the general setting for wuhu to make
      my lc 3610 send its info to wunderground any help would be appreciated.

      Thank You
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        Just hit Stop to make changes to your settings.

        Enter your WU station ID and password.

        Go to WU and log in to view your stations if you cannot remember the ID.

        If you want to run in Direct Serial Mode (no Heavyweather Pro), select
        WS-36XX Direct Serial in the general settings (lower right of WUHU main
        screen). If you use Direct Serial, select the COM port that the console
        is connected to.

        After you make the changes, hit Start.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "aleutianman"