Honeywell TE923W anybody have any experiences

  • carl98762003
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Anybody here have any experiences with the Honeywell TE923W?
      Would it work with WUHU?
    • elton2861
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        I'm not an expert and do not rely on the Honeywell TE923 for my
        weather data. I did play with it a few days ago and it does work with
        WUHU. You still have to have WeatherCapture running to get anything to
        WUHU, or at least I had to.

        Not running it currently for the Honeywell.

        Thats all the info that I have for you.
        Elton

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carl98762003"