I made a home made fan aspirated radiation tube for a weather shield !

  • eugenraduoradea
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi guys,
      I made a fan aspirated radiation tube and I put it in a stevenson
      screen type, also my creation.
      So far I didn't notice any significant different values between the
      sensor non aspirated and the one aspirated, both being in the same
      screen.
      We'll see what happens when the weather gets warmer.
      Except Dimitris from Greece did any of you do something similar with
      noticeable results, except buying the so well known Davis Vantge pro
      type ?!
      Eugen, Oradea
    • John Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:59 PM
        I see in a photo of your sensor that you added an
        external antenna. Did you design the antenna for the
        wavelength of the signal? Did you disconnect the
        internal antenna?
        Thanks.
        John