Logitech webcam, free after rebate and first Google Checkout.

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2008

      This deal is hard to pass up.

      It is a logitech webcam for a laptop (although you could use it for a weather cam), USB, 1.3 Mega pixel, 640x480 @ 30fps.

      After mail in rebate, it is $10.

      If you have never used Google Checkout, you get an addition $10 off.

      That would make it a free webcam.

      Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks Webcam

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2008

        Link did not post properly, here it is again:

        http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204247388&adid=17654&dcaid=17654#

        > This deal is hard to pass up.
        >
        > It is a logitech webcam for a laptop (although you could use it for a
        > weather cam), USB, 1.3 Mega pixel, 640x480 @ 30fps.
        >
        > After mail in rebate, it is $10.
        >
        > If you have never used Google Checkout, you get an addition $10 off.
        >
        > That would make it a free webcam.
        >
        > Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks Webcam

      • Jon G
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2008
          Thanks WUHU!
          Yes, this is an EXCELLENT DEAL!

          FINAL COST = $10.00  (free shipping included w/budget shipping)

          Make sure you send in the rebate and you're all set!
          Thanks for the heads up!

          Jon G.

          Re:  This deal is hard to pass up.

          > It is a logitech webcam for a laptop (although you could use it for a
          > weather cam), USB, 1.3 Mega pixel, 640x480 @ 30fps.
          >
          > After mail in rebate, it is $10.
          >
          > If you have never used Google Checkout, you get an addition $10 off.
          >
          > That would make it a free webcam.
          >
          > Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks Webcam

          _

        • Chris R. Holt
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20, 2008
            Great deal - I'll only pay $2.90 (Calif sales tax) after the Logitech and Google Checkout rebates.

            Good catch Heath!

            Chris Holt

            On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Jon G <flagbuff@...> wrote:

            Thanks WUHU!
            Yes, this is an EXCELLENT DEAL!

            FINAL COST = $10.00  (free shipping included w/budget shipping)

            Make sure you send in the rebate and you're all set!
            Thanks for the heads up!

            Jon G.

            Re:  This deal is hard to pass up.

            > It is a logitech webcam for a laptop (although you could use it for a
            > weather cam), USB, 1.3 Mega pixel, 640x480 @ 30fps.
            >
            > After mail in rebate, it is $10.
            >
            > If you have never used Google Checkout, you get an addition $10 off.
            >
            > That would make it a free webcam.
            >
            > Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks Webcam

            _

          • Ken Haugland
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2008
              Sorry to bother everyone, but I bought this camera and was getting ready to fill out the rebate form, but can't find it.  Does anyone have a link to it online or a copy they can email me?

              Thank you,

              Ken Haugland
              KCAHOLLI8

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2008
                Hi Ken,

                Here's the link, but I think you may be out of luck - the rebate form had to be postmarked by April 25 :(

                http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/08Q1/0131-0326ss-kc_30logitech2.pdf

                Maybe worth giving it a try anyway - nothing to lose, right?

                Chris Holt
                KCASANJO65