wuhu

  • aleutianman
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 14, 2008
      forgot the settings to put in to start my pws to send info to weather
      underground my hard drive crashed so my comp is starting over again
      lost everything
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 14, 2008
        Your station Id and password should be all you need . Your station Id
        is all caps like for instance mine is KOHWAPAK1 then your password is
        whatever you set it to be. Are you sending to CWOP? if so you need
        your CWOP Id your longitude and latitude. cwop.aprs.net.14580 should
        be in the first server box.

        Hope that helped

        Rick

        KOHWAPAK1

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "aleutianman"
        <aleutianman@...> wrote:

        > forgot the settings to put in to start my pws to send info to weather
        > underground my hard drive crashed so my comp is starting over again
        > lost everything

      • clarkn71
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
           Why do I get an error on the 24 hr rain report>  Report says 24 hr reading is the same as the total rainfall.  Every day.  I have  Lacrosse 2310.

          Thanks
          Neil
        • Han Brouwer-Keij
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
            Did you click the rain total button on the statistics page? I don't think it is possible with your station.
            Have you on your site in template of wx1, the next data's? And what do you see on the site?
            %[rain_total]mm%
            %[rain_24h]mm%

            Han

            On 6-3-2014 13:51, clarkn71@... wrote:

             Why do I get an error on the 24 hr rain report>  Report says 24 hr reading is the same as the total rainfall.  Every day.  I have  Lacrosse 2310.

            Thanks
            Neil

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2014.0.4335 / Virusdatabase: 3705/7157 - datum van uitgifte: 03/05/14

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
              wuhu reports the 24 hr rainfall as the same as the TOTAL rainfall every day, when the 24 hr rain is not that ammount
            • Han Brouwer-Keij
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
                Do you have this in your curdat.lst?
                [rain_total]
                mm="319.7"
                inch="12.58"

                [rain_24h]
                mm="0.0"
                inch="0.00"

                [rain_1h]
                mm="0.0"
                inch="0.00"

                On 6-3-2014 17:05, clarkn71@... wrote:

                wuhu reports the 24 hr rainfall as the same as the TOTAL rainfall every day, when the 24 hr rain is not that ammount

                Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
                Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
                Versie: 2014.0.4335 / Virusdatabase: 3705/7157 - datum van uitgifte: 03/05/14

                Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
                Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
                Versie: 2014.0.4335 / Virusdatabase: 3722/7159 - datum van uitgifte: 03/06/14

              • clarkn71
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014

                  have 1 hr 0.00
                  24 hr 0.14
                  total 5.78
                  last error report shows 24 hr as 5.87
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
                    Which report are you referring to?
                    Is this on the main screen or in a generated file?
                  • clarkn71
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
                      it shows up on the log file
                    • clarkn71
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
                        it shows up on the log file...errors
                      • Han Brouwer-Keij
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
                          OK, that is the real data and it's good data.
                          Does WUHU use the curdat.lst?
                          Have you changed some other files perhaps bij accident?

                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 6, 2014
                            all data go CWOP and then to madis..only 1 hr rainfall is used.  THANKS
                            No big deal, just wondered why.
                            Neil
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 7, 2014
                              Under the tweak screen you can override the rainfall calculations.

                              Enable "Calculate 1HR and 24HR Rainfall (Override console, recommended)".

                            • clarkn71
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 7, 2014
                                thanks... will try that and see what happens