Beta 20

  • michrina1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Just a quick note. I have been running beta 20 now for 9 days and this
      is amazing. I have not had any error reporting to CWOP or WU. Only 3
      Awekas errors and 4 Hamweather errors.

      I'm running rapid fire so that's more than 131000 updates to wu without
      an error. I used to get a few a day.

      Heath you have done a great job on this program.

      Tom M