Re: Weather station(s)

  • David
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 5 3:07 AM
      Well, I've been very satisfied with my 2310 and I am looking at
      getting another in maybe a few weeks, give or take or just replace a
      couple of the sensors like the temp/hum and wind to my unit now.
      Haven't figured the cost up yet on to buy a new one, or replace a
      little bit at a time.
      Everything seems to work, just seems like its giving slow readings
      from the console to my PC, and at times it seems like the wind speed
      is off.

      David

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"