Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Beta 20.

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 1, 2008
      Oh, and Rich, what you wrote is another pretty rough statement on me and my incompetence ...  how am I going to know when a new version is released???

      Bugged,

      Jaye Ellen

       Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

      WOW... thats a pretty rough statement considering the company your in.
      Heath ask people to volunteer with BETA testing you weren't required
      to use the BETA but it helps the person writing the software to find
      bugs before issuing the next release.

      By checking the fatal errors only box it limits whats reported to log,
      if BETA testing is that trouble some for you then maybe its best you
      stick with new full version releases. Major improvements to the WUHU
      software have been made since the last full version release and I for
      one am proud to have helped HEATH in anyway I could to make the next
      full version release better for all. I'd bet the others testing the
      BETA feel the same.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      http://www.bright.net/~cfr301/weather.htm

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"

      --
      Jaye Ellen
    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 1, 2008
        thank you

        On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

        Jaye Ellen let me try to explain this a little better.. if you have
        only the errors box checked you will get every error from which ever
        service you watching, WUHU, CWOP, and so on. If the Fatal Error box is
        checked you will see only errors that keep an upload from going to one
        of those services.

        The program WUHU will retry if data fails to go the first attempt,
        automatically. By checking the fatal errors box your telling the
        program you only want to know if your data actually did NOT make it
        during that upload cycle, which it will report if it fails to upload
        on a data cycle. If you UNCHECK fatal errors you will get a log entry
        on any type of failure even if the data goes to the provider WUHU,
        CWOP etc. on the second retry for that data cycle.

        Hope that explains it.

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1

        <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > I have re-checked the "Errors Only" and "Fatal Errors" boxes, is this
        > acceptable?
        >
        > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Yes, I know that... even my attempts at humor are misread
        > >

        > > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Heath always announces right here when a new version is released,
        > > >
        > > > You really need to stop reading things into what people say, no
        where
        > > > in anything I said do I see anything about you being incompetent. I
        > > > believe I said if it was that "troublesome" has nothing to do with
        > > > your ability. It had to do with your apparent frustration,
        Please take

        wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>,

        wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com><wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>,

        --