Re: difference between WS-2310 & WS-2308

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 6:43 AM
      The update rates are the same for the WS-2308 and the WS-2310.

      What might be different is the outdoor humidity sensor.

      Depending on your version of the WS-2310, it could either support the
      full range (1-99%) or the older (19-90%). There was no easy wayt to
      tell the difference except for the packaging in came in. The older
      models came in a thin rectagular box, the newer ones shipped in a box
      that is more like a cube.

      The WS-2308 has the full range humidity sensor.

      I had a WS-2310 that was damaged by lighting and swapped out the
      console only. It ran fine but had the limited humidity range.
      Eventually I swapped out the remote thermo to get the full range.

      My old wind sensor is still up there, so the WS-2308 for sure works
      with the older WS-2310 sensors.

      The rain buckets are the same, not only on the WS-2308, but it is the
      same rain bucket on the WS-3610. I pulled both appart, they have the
      same components on the circuit boards, even the same revision number
      silk screened on the circuit board.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Rich Brunnworth