Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Testing

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 5:37 PM
      Hey Wayne ---
      What makes you think WE want tranquility?  A little wild weather every now and again keeps the blood flowing, y'know?  :-)

      -- Jaye Ellen

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Wayne Thomas <kg4muc@...> wrote:

      Sigh!
      We're still waiting on the first one here...
      Seriously though..our weather is very tranquil here.Nothing happens to
      speak of winter or summer
      but it's fairly active around us! I wish I could bottle some of our
      tranquility here I would ship it to tornado alley!

      Wayne

      --
      Jaye Ellen