Inspeed Vortex vs LaCrosse

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      I posted some pics in the following album in the photo section;
      Inspeed Vortex Wind Speed Sensor

      Two are comparison graphs of Wind speed covering the same time period.
      You will note the difference especially in the low end. Many more
      zeros from the LaCrosse than the inspeed.

      There are a couple of fun pics that show the Inspeed and then the
      Inspeed and LaCrosse next to each other,