Re: Support for Peet Brothers Ultimeter 2100, 800 & 100.

  • n1edu
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2008
      I have a Belkin adapter, set up as com 5 on mine. I didn't check the
      console, because my pc stays on 24/7 and so does wuhu. Once it all
      stabilized, I left it on.

      I am not in Packet data streaming mode, rather the one that is the
      data logger mode (2 records per second). Seems great !

      I'll be off line for a while, so probably won't chime in on this one.
      Dave