WUHU Version 1.0 Release.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2005
      The software is available in the Files section (1.0).

      If you are having any difficulties (program crashes, etc) or you have
      an enhancement request, please post your message here.

      Thanks to Miguel for suggesting the CWOP upload capability as well as
      Beta testing.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
        http://www.provantage.com/la-crosse-ws-2310-25~7LCRS07V.htm

        Deb this is a link to provantage.
        $43.17 plus shipping. All other places are in the 60's
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
          I have absolutely no idea where that last subject came from.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2006
            Provantage wins again.

            Thanks Steve.