9574Re: New WU Forecast page ehancements.

  • Rick
    Feb 1 4:10 PM
      Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
      data vendors to snipe at one and other.

      I for one am here to learn from everyone.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

      http://www.bright.net/~cfr301/weather.htm

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jtorsitano"
      <jtorsitano@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      >
      > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
      >
      > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
      >

      > --
      > Joe Torsitano
      > jtorsitano@...
      > weatherforyou.com

      > <steve_03222@> wrote:
      > >
      > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
      > > out and works great.
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"
      > > <john.celenza@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello,
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from
      > > the
      > > > PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
      > > > We added the personal links when available to the right column of
      > > the
      > > > PWS list :-)
      > > >
      > > > Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new
      > > products.
      > > >
      > > > -John

      > > and
      > > of