9561Re: New WU Forecast page ehancements.

  • jtorsitano
    Feb 1, 2008
      weatherforyou.com would also appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I
      think many underestimate the capabilities of the programmers we have
      at our disposal so think other sites can do things we can't. All I'll
      say is we have a number of things in the works and in a few months
      we'll be proving otherwise. ;)

      --
      Joe Torsitano
      jtorsitano@...

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"
      <alans@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > The city page redesign has taken a lot of work and time. There are a
      > number of things that didn't make it into the redesign yet.
      >
      > One example being to change the hide / show button image into text so
      > it can be translated. Another will let people choose the smiley icons.
      >
      > Todd is planning to add a small icon with the link to the table. Our
      > main design concern was trying to get each station to fit on one line
      > to make the table more usable.
      >
      > Please continue to email us with constructive criticism.
      >
      > Alan
      > > ---------
      > > Alan Steremberg
      > > Weather Underground
      > >

      > > On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:15 PM, "jtorsitano" <jtorsitano@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > They moved the links to our web sites down another page level. :(
      > > > weatherforyou.com still keeps them with the data at the top of the
      > > > local forecast pages. But we appear to have different goals and
      > > > purposes for personal weather station data.
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > Joe Torsitano
      > > > weatherforyou.com

      > > > area.