9559Re: New WU Forecast page ehancements.

  • jtorsitano
    Feb 1, 2008
      Well you've done nothing but point out the negative about
      weatherforyou.com since I came here. No matter what I say or how I
      say it you are the first to criticize me. One time you said I should
      have phrased my comment differently. This time I did and you still
      slam me. I don't know what I did to you or what your motives are. As
      one of the key people on this board I'd expect a little less bias from
      you, especially when I've been a member of the personal weather
      community for almost 10 years now and have been supporting personal
      weather stations with my sites and personal finances for over 9. If
      you would e-mail me off list what your beef with me is maybe we can
      resolve it and stop these public spats.

      --
      Joe Torsitano
      weatherforyou.com

      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > I happen to live in NH so we get lots of election coverage here. We
      > get much of the negative campaign stuff before the rest of the
      > country, so that be said I have been listening it for some time.
      > Comments like the one below, just reminds me of NEGATIVE Campaigns,
      > more about what is wrong with the other instead of what is good
      > about the one speaking.
      > The coment made about the location of the link to PWS may be a very
      > valid point, would have been nicer to just make that comment and
      > leave the rest off, especially when you ARE the other guy.
      >
      > Just my opionion, which does not represent anyones elses opinion
      > except my own.
      > Steve
      >

      > > They moved the links to our web sites down another page level. :(
      > > weatherforyou.com still keeps them with the data at the top of the
      > > local forecast pages. ""But we appear to have different goals and
      > > purposes for personal weather station data"".
      > >

      > > --
      > > Joe Torsitano
      > > weatherforyou.com >>

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic