9558Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New WU Forecast page ehancements.

  • Michael Detwiler
    Feb 1, 2008
      Alan:

      Love the new look!

      Any new weather stickers coming for our websites?  I'm working on getting my station's sticker on other community websites here in my fine city.

      ~Michael

      Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:

      www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

      The Weather Guy

      Grab this Headline Animator