9552Re: New WU Forecast page ehancements.

    Feb 1, 2008
      I happen to live in NH so we get lots of election coverage here. We
      get much of the negative campaign stuff before the rest of the
      country, so that be said I have been listening it for some time.
      Comments like the one below, just reminds me of NEGATIVE Campaigns,
      more about what is wrong with the other instead of what is good
      about the one speaking.
      The coment made about the location of the link to PWS may be a very
      valid point, would have been nicer to just make that comment and
      leave the rest off, especially when you ARE the other guy.

      Just my opionion, which does not represent anyones elses opinion
      except my own.
      Steve

      > They moved the links to our web sites down another page level. :(
      > weatherforyou.com still keeps them with the data at the top of the
      > local forecast pages. ""But we appear to have different goals and
      > purposes for personal weather station data"".
      >

      > --
      > Joe Torsitano
      > weatherforyou.com >>
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic