9055Re: La Crosse has released a USB-connected station?

    Jan 3, 2008
      Just guessing, it appears you should have a console to PC cable
      (telephone modular on one end, 9 pin serial port connector on the
      other). You did not find this cable in the box?

      My guess is that they throw in the USB to serial adapter since newer
      PCs do not have serial ports.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "radmil.pandev"
      <radmil.pandev@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I just bought WS-2350. I was astonish to find that the device is
      not
      > having the RS232 interface whre to connect the included USB/ RS 232
      > cable.
      >
      > WS 2350 has only the RJ11 connector (named PC com port).
      >
      > How I have to connect the device to my PC/ laptop?
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Integrated
      Innovations"
      > <calipence@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Juha…
      > >

      > > Are you saying here that existing 23xx users can obtain the cup
      > anemometer
      > > without buying the whole station? How?
      > >

      > > Jimmy
      > >

      > > _____