9032Re: Upload Log

  • Rick
    Jan 1, 2008
      I too would like to get my board adapted so the wireless would run at
      wired speed there is a photo detailed how to on the wuhu site but my
      arthritis in my hands..why I retired disabled won't let me do detailed
      work like that, and tv shops around here won't work on anything but
      stuff bought from them. No exceptions.

      I most likely could get the capacitors at the local Radio Shack.

      I'm interested in finding out if anyone else has had this done? How
      well its worked?

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "k5kee / Deborah Kee"
      <k5kee@...> wrote:

      > Common sense stuff. "do not pull on the cable", "do not put foreign
      objects
      > in to the moving parts of the (wind sensor)", things like that. It was
      > poorly written, as if these things were what caused the problems. It
      was a
      > check list, and so many things were checked on mine it was almost funny.
      > Even things that didn't have anything to do with the problems I was
      having.
      > The best one was "do not expose cable plugs to the environment". OK - I
      > assume they meant to make sure the thermo sensor is always covered,
      but it
      > really made me stop and wonder. :-)
      >
      > ~ Deb
      >

      > On Jan 1, 2008 3:03 PM, Rich Brunnworth <ibbrunnie@...> wrote:
      >
      > > What kind of "Don't Do's" did they send to you? Common sense
      things, or
      > > things that aren't so apparent?
      > >

      > > Rich
      > >
      > > k5kee / Deborah Kee wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Not sure about warranty - should be I think but I don't know if
      I want
      > > > to go that route. Been there, done that, as they say. They did
      fix the
      > > > previous problems but I also felt a bit chastised with the long list
      > > > of "Don't Do's" they included in the return package. And the
      > > > replacement parts didn't last any longer than the previous ones.
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Rich
      > >

      > --
      > 73's de K5KEE Deborah