9008Re: [wuhu_software_group] 2008

  • k5kee / Deborah Kee
    Jan 1, 2008
      Very eloquently put, Steve. My sincerest thanks to WUHU as well. Awesome ... simply awesome!!!

      Happy New Year to all,

      ~ Deborah

      On Jan 1, 2008 7:42 AM, steve_03222 < steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Well another year has come and gone.
      Another great year for all of us who use WUHU.
      There were many enhancements throughout the year and many special
      requests were implemented.
      I started to type all the enhancements from this year alone and
      realized that I would need to write a book :)
      I would like to thank WUHU for all he does for us and for the superb
      customer service that is provided to us.
      This software is "simply the best".
      Happy New Year, can't wait to see what 2008 brings !!

          73's  de   K5KEE   Deborah
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic