8388Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU and Weatherforyou

  • Jaye Ellen
    Dec 1, 2007
      With CWOP it just seemed that my data just didn't fit too well with other stations; I tried to use Tweaks, but all that did was mess other stuff up.  AWEKAS rejected my data one time too often, but I still use the info for myself.  This happened a fair bit of time ago ... and I just do NOT want to fight with anyone.  So, not uploading stops the errors.  Problem solved, y'know?
      Jaye Ellen

      On Dec 1, 2007 6:10 PM, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Jaye Ellen,
      I do get error messages from AWEKAs, but rarely get any from CWOP. I
      wonder what it is that they don't like about your data? Was it
      constant errors?
      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"

      --