8229Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: who is WUHU

  • Karl Kingston
    Nov 7, 2007
      Wuhu's a great guy (that is, if it's a guy). He's helped and added
      features when requested.

      I've had problems with a networked serial device and WUHU made some
      changes so WUHU could work with the device (and still working quite nicely
      even under Vista).

      On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, wuhu_software wrote:

      > There is no affilation with WU.
      >
      > Why do you ask?
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      > <bobmoreland@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
      >> affiliation is, if any with WU.
      >> Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
      >> Thank you

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic