8213Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Nov 4, 2007
      Define a default printer.

      This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
      <dburskewk@...> wrote:

      > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
      says the following errors

      > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
      >
      > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
      >
      > Component: DLLs
      > File Group: Program DLLs
      > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
      >
      > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
      SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
      Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

      > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      >
      > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
      do so
      > now.
      >
      > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
      you
      > are uploading to CWOP.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > ---