7995Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Oct 1, 2007
      I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
      load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
      work anyway.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
      wrote:

      > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
      >
      > Bunny

      connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the
      Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
      > With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was
      fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

      <oldcessna21@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE.
      When I
      > close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
      > TERMINATE
      > >
      > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@>
      > wrote:
      > > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
      > >
      > > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
      > > graphing..."?
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
      > > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the
      2
      > minute
      > > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to
      load
      > the
      > > > software after a re-boot.

      > please
      > > do
      > > > so

      > required
      > > if you

      > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research
      Panel
      > today!

      someone who knows.
      > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.