      From: D Doty
      Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 1:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

      Yes, I have an HP 5500 series All In One printer loaded and connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
      With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

      wuhu_software <wuhu_software@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Do you have a default printer defined right now? Is it a locally
      attached printer (on the machine that runs WUHU?).

      The code related to the printer detection has not changed.

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@ ...>
      wrote:

      > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I
      close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
      TERMINATE

      wrote:
      > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
      >
      > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
      > graphing..." ?
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
      > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
      minute
      > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
      the
      > > software after a re-boot.
      > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
      > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
      please
      > do
      > > so
      > > > now.
      > > >
      > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
      required
      > if you
      > > > are uploading to CWOP.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.