7992Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Oct 1, 2007
      Do you have a default printer defined right now? Is it a locally
      attached printer (on the machine that runs WUHU?).

      The code related to the printer detection has not changed.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...>
      wrote:

      > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I
      close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
      TERMINATE

      wrote:
      > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
      >
      > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
      > graphing..."?
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
      > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
      > >
      > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
      minute
      > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
      the
      > > software after a re-boot.
      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
      please
      > do
      > > so
      > > > now.
      > > >
      > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
      required
      > if you
      > > > are uploading to CWOP.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.