7810Re: Variables template min-max weather data

    Sep 7, 2007
      Dimitris,

      Before following the below, hit Stop on WUHU so that it is not
      attempting to process templates while you are making changes.

      Since you are wanting to process multiple template files, I would
      recommend creating an action file. Action files allow you to process
      multiple templates and other commands, one per line.

      To use an action file, would would enter the following line in to the
      action on activation:

      actionfile:"C:\ActionList.txt"

      Open notepad. Enter the following lines:

      template:"D:\inputzwntana.txt" "D:\zwntana.txt"
      template:"D:\mynewtemplate.txt" "D:\mynewtemplateoutput.txt"

      Save this file to C:\ActionList.txt

      Create a new Notepad file, enter the following:

      %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
      %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
      %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_humidity%
      %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_humidity%
      %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_dewpoint_deg_C%
      %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_dewpoint_deg_C%
      %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa%
      %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa%

      Save this file to C:\mynewtemplate.txt

      Press start on WUHU to resume processing.

      After an update, the following files should be created:

      D:\zwntana.txt
      D:\mynewtemplateoutput.txt

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
      <petros0022@...> wrote:

      > Yes WUHU author nad thank you
      >
      > Do you make for me a template like this for max-min
      > temperature,humidity,wind,dew point,barometer ,pressure ??
      > And tell me please what to do step by step : i think Alert action --
      >
      > WUHU operation alarm Action -->mark on weather up date --> press
      > sound action -->and action and activation i put like it
      > template:"D:\inputzwntana.txt" "D:\zwntana.txt" ?? i am correct or
      > no ??.
      >
      > Thank you
      > Dimitris from Greece
      > http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dimitris,
      > >
      > > Are you talking about the extended currdat.lst template variables
      > like:
      > >
      > > %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
      > > %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
      > >
      > > and so on?
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
      > > <petros0022@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello from Greece
      > > > I like to ask you ,i can to make a temblate variables about min-
      > max
      > > > weather data every day , temperature-humidity-pressure-wind-dew
      > point-
      > > > barometer ?
      > > > And if yes how is the way ?
      > > >
      > > > Thank you