7809Re: Variables template min-max weather data

  • petros0022
    Sep 7, 2007
      Yes WUHU author nad thank you

      Do you make for me a template like this for max-min
      temperature,humidity,wind,dew point,barometer ,pressure ??
      And tell me please what to do step by step : i think Alert action -->
      WUHU operation alarm Action -->mark on weather up date --> press
      sound action -->and action and activation i put like it
      template:"D:\inputzwntana.txt" "D:\zwntana.txt" ?? i am correct or
      no ??.

      Thank you
      Dimitris from Greece
      http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      > Dimitris,
      >
      > Are you talking about the extended currdat.lst template variables
      like:

      > %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
      > %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
      >
      > and so on?
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
      > <petros0022@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello from Greece
      > > I like to ask you ,i can to make a temblate variables about min-
      max
      > > weather data every day , temperature-humidity-pressure-wind-dew
      point-
      > > barometer ?
      > > And if yes how is the way ?
      > >
      > > Thank you