7781Re: La crosse catalogue 2007-2008

  • Juha Jäntti
    Sep 3, 2007
      WUHU,

      Here in Europe we have both frequencies in use, 433MHz and 866-868MHz.
      The 900MHz is reserved for the cellular network (lower frequency
      area). The only difference between the stations sold in Europe and the
      U.S. is the transmit power of the Thermo/Hygro unit and the station. I
      think in the U.S. it's a bit higher.

      Dimitris,

      WS-2300 and 2305 are both identical in design (meaning they have the
      same functions). The only difference is the look of the station. The
      2300 has all the buttons on the right side of the station, whereas the
      2305 has all the buttons below the screen, with buttons used for
      station setup (for example, the '+' and the '-' keys) under cover.
      I think the 2310 and 2315 have the same characteristics.

      Best Regards,
      Juha.
      Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)
      Helsinki, Finland
      CW4473 / IUUSIMAA2

      > Dimitris,
      >
      > I am pretty sure the only difference is the transmission frequencies
      > used by the wireless sensors that are regulated by government.
      >
      > Here in the U.S., the 433Mhz frequency is used. I am not sure what is
      > used in Europe.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
      > <petros0022@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Ôhank you WUHU author
      > >
      > > i see the 3650 at page 24 ,it have ITT system i see to send data in
      > > console at 4 sec i thing ,i do not know if it have usb
      > conection,and
      > > anemometer with cups
      > >
      > > 2350 is the same with 2300 i thing ,the differend is the usb
      > > conection and anemometer with cups
      > >
      > > At page 32 is the new weather station name ws 2-550
      > >
      > > I observe slowly slowly La crosse company stop to make anemometers
      > > with propeles .
      > >
      > > And one question :
      > > Who is the differend bettwen ws 2300 and ws 2305 at Europe
      > > or ws 2310 and ws 2315 at USA
      > >

      > > Best regards from Greece
      > > Dimitris
      > > http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dimitris,
      > > >
      > > > Good find.
      > > >
      > > > I see on page 24 a re-vamp of the WS-36XX with the 900Mhz
      > > > transmissions, PC interface (hopefully the same
      > interface/protocol
      > > as
      > > > the WS-36XX).
      > > >
      > > > On page 32, there appears to be an entirely new station.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for sharing.
      > > >
      > > > PS - It does appear that the WS-2350 is a re-vamp of the WS-23XX
      > > with
      > > > a USB interface (so the advertisement says).
      > > >

      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"

      > weather

      > > > 2007_2008.pdf

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic