7779Re: APRS Location

    Sep 3, 2007
      Jaye Ellen,

      You need to do to things. First, you will adjusted your registered
      location at CWOP, then enter the new cordinates in to WUHU.

      If you go to the 'My summary' link under the CWOP section in WUHU, you
      will be presented with a page to make adjustments to your location.

      The map at the top right will contain a small red tag with your CWOP #
      in it. You can then drag the marker around on the map. When you are
      done moving it, your LORAN coordinates will be shown in text, at the
      left side of the page.

      Write down your new coordinates or save them to a file for later
      reference. You will need to enter these values in to WUHU.

      Click the 'send the updated information' on the page. This will send
      the CWOP adiminstrators the information. Specify your email address in
      case they need to contact you.

      On WUHU, hit Stop, enter the new LORAN coordinates. Hit start.

      It may take a day or two before they can process your registered
      location change.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"
      <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
      > Hi---
      > I was looking at my CWOP data, and noticed that my location is waaay
      > from actual. Where must I go to correct it?
      > Jaye Ellen, CW8481, KTNGALLA2
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic