6926Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Win98 SE changeover success

  • John Liss
    Jul 5, 2007
      RS Moreland sat down at the console on 7/5/2007 2:08 PM and madly banged out:
      Don't care how many wave MS puts on there Windows symbol it won't/can't
      fly.
      When the question of a "stable os" comes up, I think maybe this was not
      one of best ideas I've come up with but we'll see what we will see.

      I'd have to say that any *nix is way better than Winderz anyday, but if you have to do Winderz, I would do XP over 98 any day. XP is more stable than 98 IMHO.

      -John
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic