6609Re: WU

  • RS Moreland
    May 30, 2007
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ke5egi@...> wrote:

      > I've been reading all the posts lately about some problems people are
      > having with WU and now I need to ask, has anyone been having problems
      > with the WU webcams?
      > I've been using Fwink and everything had been working great. It would
      > upload to WU every minute and WU would show this on their webcam
      > directory. But now it seems like WU is not showing the newest refresh
      > picture even though my Fwink is showing it uploaded to WU.
      > Any ideas?

      Hi,

      I have been trying out webcam software for a while now, 7 different
      ones' so far.

      I've tried Fwink again today and noted the following;
      no log to track uploads so just shows the last one.

      Seems to use the same file name each time it uploads, in the schedule
      mode so it replaces the previous one so only one is there. I found
      that when you manually send send the program assigns a different
      number so WU keeps them.

      Hope this helps. Hope I find one that does what I want.

      Regards, Bob
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic