6603Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WU

  • Alan Steremberg
    May 30, 2007
      Hi,

      I am not sure what the problem is.  I would love to blame it on Chinese Weather Channel hackers. Sounds perfect!

      Most likely we are just having trouble keeping up with the cams, we didn't expect it to grow this quickly.  We were planning for 10,000 cams but not in the first weekend :-)

      Alan

      On 5/30/07, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      David,
      Usually WU issues are very short lived. They have a great team that
      jumps on problems quickly.
      I personally do not feel they have lots of issues, we as a group are
      just very good at pointing out any issues we see, so that WU can
      quickly resolve them. WU does monitor this group as they know we
      provide accurate feedback for them.
      As for any weatherCam issues, you can report issues through
      support@... That will go directly to the weathercam
      developer.
      Spoeaking of WeatherCams have you seen th eimprovements made recently,
      have you seen how many cams are uploading.
      Amazing.

      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground
      415-543-5022 x 103