6601Re: WU

    May 30, 2007
      Usually WU issues are very short lived. They have a great team that
      jumps on problems quickly.
      I personally do not feel they have lots of issues, we as a group are
      just very good at pointing out any issues we see, so that WU can
      quickly resolve them. WU does monitor this group as they know we
      provide accurate feedback for them.
      As for any weatherCam issues, you can report issues through
      support@... That will go directly to the weathercam
      Spoeaking of WeatherCams have you seen th eimprovements made recently,
      have you seen how many cams are uploading.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic