      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of David
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:23 AM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WU

      I've been reading all the posts lately about some problems people are
      having with WU and now I need to ask, has anyone been having problems
      with the WU webcams?
      I've been using Fwink and everything had been working great. It would
      upload to WU every minute and WU would show this on their webcam
      directory. But now it seems like WU is not showing the newest refresh
      picture even though my Fwink is showing it uploaded to WU.
      Any ideas?

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.