6316Re: FW: Computer Crash

  • Paul
    May 6, 2007
      Jeffrey,

      Have you tried going direct to your station using WUHU rather than
      heavyweather? I had nothing but problems with serial port
      communications using heavyweather with my WS-3610 - and it has been
      rock solid since I went direct with WUHU. Even if it does not work
      you have eliminated the software program as the cause of the problems.

      Paul

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux"
      <jefcled@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      >
      > I have downloaded the Heavy Weather v2.0 Beta, and I keep getting
      the
      > following message on my newer computer. Failed to initialize
      properly err
      > 0xc0000005. No other information. I have uninstalled and re-
      downloaded
      > several times, and I am still getting the same message. Any
      ideas? By the
      > way this is being sent off the computer that is giving me the
      problem. The
      > other computer is working, and will soon be back on line.
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic