      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of steve_03222
      Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:43 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: FW: Computer Crash

      Jeff,
      Thanks for the update. It sure sounds like some kind of power surge
      took place.
      When you get everything re-installed and if you still have serial port
      problems, you can buy a new serial port for around $20 bucks.
      If you don't want to do that and have USB you can buy a Serial/Usb
      adapter for just under $30.00. The I/O gear works great with the
      Lacrosse units.

      Good luck !! I know what it is like.