5628Re: Absolute air pressure error

    Mar 15, 2007
      That is odd as it has not been reported by others before. That being
      the case, it would seem to be unique to your setup (console).

      Doing the conversion from 328.11 InhHg back to HPa, the station was
      reporting 11111.1 Hpa. That seems like more than a coincidence. It
      would appear to be some kind of default value for an invalid pressure
      readings.

      What is also interesting is that it was reported as both the relative
      an absolute pressure.

      Both values are read twice from the console to ensure that the data
      is being reported correctly.

      Since it has no effect to your upload or history, I would not be
      concerned.

      If the frequency of the problem increases, we can deal with it then.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...>
      wrote:

      > I am running in direct serial mode. I get this message several
      times a
      > week. I was even getting it when I was running HW pro with WUHU.
      >
      > Pete

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Are you running in direct serial mode or are you running HW Pro?
      > >
      > > It was probably just a fluke reading.
      > >
      > > If you are in direct serial mode, I will look in to the code to
      see
      > > what the bit pattern returned from the stations was.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" pjweix@
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have a 3610 and you are correct, I have set the relative
      pressure.

      > > > Pete

      > > installation
      > > and