5618Re: Absolute air pressure error

    Mar 15, 2007
      Pete,

      Do you have a WS-36XX or a WS-23XX?

      I am assuming you have set the relative pressure since installation
      correct? We have seen that the WS-23XX freaks out if the relative and
      absolute pressures are nearly the same.

      The pressure sensor is located inside the console, so for the most
      part, that should rule out noise.

      Let me know which station type of you have and we can go from there.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...>
      wrote:

      > Running WUHU 214. That is it. Could it be a sensor problem or maybe
      > console problem?
      >
      > Pete

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Somehow the console reported 328.11 InHg, which is impossible.
      > >
      > > Are you running Heavyweather?
      > >
      > > More than likely it was noise, Heavyweather wrote bogus data to
      > > currdat.lst.
      > >
      > > The bad readings were rejected by WUHU.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" pjweix@
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I get these errors in the WUHU logo quite often;
      > > >
      > > > Wed Mar 14 02:47:44 2007 > Absolute air pressure reading of
      328.11
      > > > InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
      > > > Wed Mar 14 02:47:44 2007 > Relative air pressure reading of
      328.11
      > > > InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users,
      > > have
      > > > you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station
      > > > user's manual.
      > > >
      > > > What does this mean?
      > > >
      > > > Pete

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic