5450Re: Cannot run wuhu215_32.ZIP

  • ham100x
    Mar 5, 2007
      I finally got it open and installed. I tried what you mentioned.
      no go. I use ultimate zip. It did not work. I tried win zip and
      it worked. (Guess I am going to brake down and buy win zip)

      The program opened and was quite mind boggling. I signed up for
      Underground only for now. I guess I will just wait and see if it is
      uploading. Thanks

      Bert

      -- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"
      <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      > Bert,
      >
      > For whatever reason, sometimes the Install.exe program gets hung
      up in
      > memory (check your task list).
      >
      > Typically this is caused by some interaction with Outlook or other
      > Microsoft applications. I have no idea why this is the case. I am
      > guessing that there is some critical resource that Outlook is
      holding
      > on to. Who knows, it is Microsoft.
      >
      > If you are running Outlook, terminate it before attempting to run
      the
      > install. Beware that once Outlook is terminated, you may find
      several
      > of the copies of Install.exe taking off. If that happens,
      terminate
      > them all then start over with a single Install.exe.
      >
      > If that does not work, try running Install.exe from a fresh boot.
      >
      > If that does not work, try running Install from safe mode.
      >
      > Let me know if you find the root cause.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ham100x" <n7tko@>
      wrote:

      > > I am new to the uploading. I have a La Crosse WS-3610. Using
      Heavy
      > > Weather Pro software.
      > >
      > > I downloaded wuhu215_32.zip I opened the folder and cannot get
      any
      > > farther. I understand that I am to click install.exe. Nothing
      > > happens. How do I install this program? Thanks
      > >
      > > Bert

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic