4311Re: Unable to write Wxnowreport.txt

    Jan 2, 2007
      Harley,

      What file name did you use for the key?

      For example:

      [CWOP Settings]
      WxNowReportFile=C:\Program Files\UI-View32\Wxreportnow.txt

      I made up the Wxreportnow.txt file name, it might have to be named
      something specific depending on how UI-View32 is configured.

      Firstly, let WUHU run then explore to C:\Program Files\UI-View32\

      Sort files by modified date. This should tell you if the file is being
      written properly. It is written once per 5 minutes (as I recall).

      You can open this file in notepad to verify the contents.

      Now I am not sure how you point UI-View to the wxnow.txt file, but I am
      sure it is in the UI-View32 settings somewhere.

      Have you found how to configure UI-View32 and is it looking at the
      correct file?

      Let me know what you find.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Harley Littrell"
      <gohan_starwind@...> wrote:

      > Well, I was hoping this new version was going to save me a lot of pain
      > with my APRS data, but unfortionately, it's still not working. I went
      > in the .ini file for WUHU and set it up properly to write the text
      > file, but for some reason it's telling me on my log that it's not
      > writing the file, no reason given, just unable to write it. Anyway
      > have any clues or tips on this one? Thanks.
      >
      > -Harley/KC0YJF

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic