3795Re: [wuhu_software_group] wrong time in heavyweather

  • Richard Ray, KI4PEQ
    Nov 3, 2006
      Check the DATE in date and time settings. The TIME may be correct, but your date information sounds like it defaulted to the build date of your computer. I had the same problem.
      Richard L. Ray

      On Nov 3, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Peter Schneidler wrote:

      Hi. I have the ws-2317 and finally have it connected to my computer.
      But the data points being logged in the history file are all time
      stamped from June of 2003. How do I change the time? The time on my
      computer is correct, as is the time on the display of my weather
      station. Where is it getting this wrong time and how do I fix it? Help!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic