      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Gunter
      Sent:
      Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:52 AM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] La Crosse WS2310TWC

      Anything here close to you?

      http://www.wunderground.com/stationmaps/gmap.asp?zip=63301&wmo=99999

      On 1/4/06, Mike <golfing18@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone. I am a new member and new owner of the 2310.
      Installation hint...make sure you have the polarity of the batteries
      in the thermo-hygro sensor correct or you WILL spend half a day
      trying to figure out why the wireless connection doesn't work.
      Anyway...just wondering what might be the best way to tell if the
      readings I am getting are accurate or not. Is there a website with
      highly accurate readings for a given area somewhere? I would compare
      mine to the local (Saint Charles, MO) TV channels, but they are in
      downtown St. Louis and are going to be quite different than mine. At
      this point, I would have to assume that mine are reasonably
      accurate...or am I assuming something that I should not? I'm not
      sure what everyone's opinion of this weather station is...would
      certainly like to hear some. I followed the installation tips in the
      manual for locating the thermo-hygro sensor (attached it to the
      least sunny side of a pergola timber column....sees very little
      sunlight...mostly in the morning...and is basically under the eave
      of the house).
      Anyway...any guidance/tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Mike Knapp

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      §          Visit your group "wuhu_software_group" on the web.

      §          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      §          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic