3465Inside track to Lacrosse

  • hwy9_weather
    Sep 4, 2006
      Does anyone have an "inside track" to Lacrosse? I am just curious if
      any of their folks ever monitor these types of groups. What I am
      wondering is why wouldn't they see how they can improve their stations
      by just a few tweaks? Like my nemisis, the turbine wind speed
      indicator. It's a good idea, just needs some sort of anti-insect
      protection. I don't know the name of the individual that wrote the
      program, but my hat is certainly off to him/her. WUHU is without a
      doubt far more user friendly than most of the "top market" stuff out
      I hope he/she keeps up the good work.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic