3437Re: Update time

  • carlgenlnrt
    Sep 1, 2006
      No, I am referring to when you look up a forecast or weather for
      city, scroll down to the personal weather station part and you see
      all the different pws listed. When you look at the pws and going
      all the way to the right of the screen where it reads Hourly
      Precip., Heat Index, Updated, and Mode. If the pws is in "normal
      mode" it reads -40 seconds under the updated column instead of like
      2 min 20 sec since the last update.

      > If you are using WUHU and Heavyweather, and rapid fire is enabled,
      WUHU
      > will send to the rapid fire a 30 second update rate for the flash
      movie
      > of the current conditions.
      >
      > Is this what you are refering to?
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"
      > <carlgenlnrt@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Why is the update time on the personal weather stations at
      > > wunderground.com show -40 seconds since updated instead of like
      it
      > use
      > > to have 2 min 12 sec since last updated?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic