341Re: History Files

    Nov 21, 2005
      Not at the moment.

      It may be possible to create an uploader for the WS36xx history.dat
      file that would somehow determine the sections of data that have not
      been uploaded.

      The program that I have already made could have a date picker to
      allow you to manually select the start date and time and end date and
      time.

      Unfortunetly, the WS23xx stations do not store a complete history (no
      relative pressure for instance) so it would probably not be worth it.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weather1boy"
      <siderealmotion2004@y...> wrote:

      > I've just added my PWS, using WUHU, but I don't keep my computer on
      all
      > day long. It's on in the morning, but then I let it hibernate for
      the
      > rest of the day, so as not to waste energy. Still, I would like to
      be
      > able to post my station's oberservations over the course of the day
      > when my computer is next turned on. Is there a way to upload the
      > history.dat file?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic