3097Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Rain Gauge Reading

  • James Mason
    Jul 6 4:29 PM
      I checked mine--there was a little dirt--and a little spider web not attached--I cleaned it thoroughly--and tested it--it tripped 27 times and HeavyWeather showed .73 and WU showed .81.  Would have thought the 4 oz of water I used in the test would have shown at least an inch or two. As you can tell, I did dribble the water in to cause it to trip 27 times.  Thanks for all the comments.  I'm checking with LaCrosse ito see if they have any suggestions.