3094Re: Rain Gauge Reading

    Jul 6, 2006
      I have a 2310 and I do believe that each tip of the bucket is .02. SO
      I would not get a .03 reading.
      Was it in Heavyweather that you saw the reading and not WU.
      Just to add to my Duh's as Mark would be so quick to point out. I have
      mixed up the hourly rainfall with the total rainfall on the WU report.
      I have also had times when spider webs would stop the rain bucket from
      tipping. Those spider webs are strong, same thing with the wind
      sensor. Every so often, when I think of it, I spray around each of
      them to keep the bugs out.