3075Re: Uploading to Wunderground

    Jul 2, 2006
      Carl,

      Near the upper left of the screen you will see a box for an email
      address and a password. Below that is a 'Sign-In' button. Click the
      Sign-In button, you will be presented with a new screen.

      On the next screen you will be asked if you are already a member.

      Below that message is the prompt to become a new member.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"
      <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the information.
      >
      > Where on http://www.wunderground.com/ do I sign up for an account.
      > see where you do the second step for the personal weather station
      > user sign up.

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Carl,
      > >
      > > Firstly, you will need a Weather Underground account. If you do
      not
      > have
      > > one, you will need to visit the main page and sign up.
      > >
      > > http://www.wunderground.com/ <http://www.wunderground.com/>
      > >
      > > Once you have a WU account, you will need to create a personal
      > weather
      > > station account. Click here to create one:
      > >
      > > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp
      > > <http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp>
      > >
      > > The next step is to install the WUHU application. On the
      download
      > page,
      > > pick the version that is labeled (Current Version).
      > >
      > > The application is available here:
      > >
      > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
      > > <http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/>
      > >
      > > Un-zip the contents of the .zip file to a directory then run the
      > > Install.exe application contain within.
      > >
      > > Once installed, run the WUHU application (if you did not run it
      at
      > the
      > > end of start-up).
      > >
      > > Fill in your WU account information.
      > >
      > > If you are running Beta, and it is generating the currdat.lst
      file
      > in
      > > the C:\Heavyweather directory, you will probably be able to hit
      the
      > > start button at that time.
      > >
      > > Note that the application will install itself in the startup
      folder.
      > > When you re-boot, it will automatically minimize itself to the
      task
      > bar.
      > > It will look like this:
      > >
      > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/Demos/Demo.htm
      > > <http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/Demos/Demo.htm>
      > >
      > > There is a readme.txt file installed along with the application,
      it
      > is
      > > located in Start/Programs/WUHU.
      > >
      > > If after reading the readme.txt you have more questions, post
      them
      > here.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"
      > > <carlgenlnrt@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have a La Crosse 2317 and Heavyweather Beta 2.0 on my
      computer.
      > > > What do I need now to send my weather data to Wunderground?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Carl

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic